You've promised; you can't get out of it . 你已经答应了,你现在不能回避。
It is much easier to run into debt than to get out of it . 借债容易还债难。
If i had not luckily thought of standing up with you, i could not have got out of it . 要不是我灵机一动和你跳舞,我就逃脱不掉。
I got out of it with more dexterity than when i was entangled with the dull measures of other people . 我也能巧妙地逃脱出来,比起和别人牵连在一起的时候,就方便得多了。
Although she could have lain in bed most of the morning as she mostly did, she got out of it quicker today than usual . 她本可以象往常一样,在床上躺上大半个上午,可是今天,她的起床动作比往常来得利索。
All butting with their skulls to get out of it 每一分钟都会有娃娃在什么地方诞生。
Hey . hey , come on . get out of it . let ' s go 嘿嘿,别这样,松开它别咬着不放
Dad , i ' m trying to get out of it 爸爸,但我现在想从这份合约里脱身
I ' ll get out of it . i can ' t go recently 我退出吧。我最近去不了了。
You ' re asking to get out of it , are you not 你要我滚蛋,不是么?